Photo Studio Appointment Rules and Information
The Photo T.A.:
The Photo Studio is located back by the bathrooms and pedestals in Tempe Center in ROOM 196A.
Each student will be offered a one-hour appointment in the photo studio with the Photo TA to photograph artwork.
Due to the amount of students in the course it is very important that you DO NOT MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT and that you make it to the appointment on time.
- Please arrive ten minutes early to your appointment to have artwork gathered and ready for studio shots.
- Please bring to your appointment a USB or Hard-drive with 2 GB of free memory so that the Photo TA can transfer the photos to you.
- It is important that all artwork is completed and gallery/show ready for the appointment.
- For the appointment, it is best if artwork not behind glass or Plexi glass due to it causing reflections on artwork.
- Students will be handling their own artwork during the appointment.
- The backgrounds provided are white or black.
- If there are any special requests as to how photographs of artwork are taken please notify the Photo TA in advance.